PDA

View Full Version : Where am i up to?

Redmicrowave
11-26-2009, 09:37 AM
Hello all, First let me say i only specced prot 3 days ago, Long time user of Tankspot.com thou (<3 your video's)

Im a holy paladin raider, who has been slowly trying to gain a Tank set, went prot 3 days ago and ive tanked a most Heroics, Mt and OT Voa's, Ot totc10, and OT 10ony. I just wanted to know if you ahve any adivce for me?

I was prot back in BC on a paladin. So i know the general tanking mechanics, And ive also done quie a bit of research into tanking changes since then.

Any advice or help would be great :D

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jubei%27Thos&n=Redmicrowave)

Guild clearing is pretty bad i think,We just dont have the dedicated raiders to do serious 25mans, we only raid 3 nights 3 hours a night to thou.

P.S It might just be my lower gear but i have harder time pulling threat off another tank then keeping it off him

EDIT : My next gear upgrade are going to be the 245 tanking bracers from BS, as soon as i get some more funds together after re gemming

CatabriOnEarthen
11-27-2009, 08:53 AM
Changing one of you glyphs (NOT the SoV one) to the RD one may help with your taunts missing. (I'd replace a judgement glyph before DP).

Your spec is a bit off...going SotP rather than 2/2 in Vindication and into Crusade. 2/2 in Improved Judgements is a waste of a talent point since it pulls Judgement out of you 969 rotation. As others have said elsewhere, Vindication is a huge threat talent, and Crusade helps w/ extra damage and therefore some threat gen too.

You logged out in holy gear, so I can't really comment on your gear.