PDA

View Full Version : Road block in gear

Frehas
11-25-2009, 05:21 PM
Hi!
my armory:
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scilla&n=contensa)

Now. I've been running heroics and H ToC (5) but to no avail for peacekeeper's blade or red sword of courage, and Royal crest of Lordaeron

I'm pretty sure my weapon/shield are the reason's I can't get anywhere.

I need help in telling me if there is anything else I can do to get past where I am now. 5 days straight and no Sheild or either sword drops is getting very frustrating.
Is it at all possible to start running ToC 10 regular? I think I need better gear but... it doesn't help that no one runs any t7-t8 content anymore on my server, all the guilds are wanting 'geared' players and such.

Am I stuck with running heroics for badges until I get some T8.5 and welfares from VoA?

All help is very appreciated

Aggathon
11-25-2009, 05:23 PM
If you're having bad luck with drops you can probably get the crafted stuff made. Both items are titansteel ______ though I can't remember the names at the moment. I think there's also a hero badge shield, but I can't remember the names.

AxLxExX
11-25-2009, 05:38 PM
If you're under the defense cap, go for the titansteel shieldwall or whatever it is. If you're over the defense cap, the badge shield has def/dodge/hit instead of just defense.

Also, the helm is just +def too, so you might want a blue with some avoidance on it.

MellvarTank
11-26-2009, 10:43 AM
Start doing your argent dailies and get the Teldrasil Protector (tank axe) from champions seals. For the shield, H CoS for the Royal Crest of Lordaeron, or just the titansteel shield wall, or the badge one.

There is also a blue tank sword that drops in H UK off the Prince. It is the Infantry Assault Blade.

How many conquest badges do you have? How many Triumph? Farm them up, upgrade the gear. You should be running OS10 and Naxx10 regularily, OS10 for the ring and Naxx10 for bracers/weapons. 26k health is more than enough to MT naxx10/os10.

HDEagle71
11-27-2009, 06:47 AM
You are not ready to run ToC 10 sorry to many blues there.

You need to run heroics to upgrade you chest, hands and wrists.

Keep running trial for shoulders, sword and a ring drop the other def sword low drop rate is from H UK last boss.

Run timed HCoT for the shield drop you do not have to complete the timed portion for this drop at the end drop rate 15-25% it will drop eventually.

Upgrade all you gems to epic levels before you think about raiding into Uldar or 10mToC. (30 stam, 20 def) you are not hit capped yet that will hurt if you are having threat issues change wrist enchant to 2% threat

Get the badge chest, hands, and wrist.

Titanium Earthguard ring

Your enchants on these pieces need some work as well. Grind Hodir to get shoulder enchant or get the wintergrasp enchant.

Change 16 agility on your cloak for 16 def.

Upgrade legs to 55 stam enchant

I would also relook at your talents no one goes into the holy tree they go into ret to get crusader. You can look at specs here or at EJ or tankadin to see what people are specing into ret.

Spiritual atunement you only need 1 in not 2

Get rid of reckoning 1point in it os not going to do anything and does not help for threat.

Get rid of divinity

Divine guardian and divine sacrifice are your choice but if you do not use them put them into the ret tree.

Hope this helps just my opinions but I have ask a lot of questions and read a ton not trying to flame or anything.

Good luck have fun!

MellvarTank
11-27-2009, 07:29 AM
The Red Sword of Courage drops from H UP, not UK.