PDA

View Full Version : 76 NE Arms Warrior help

jace5869
11-24-2009, 09:47 AM
WoW Armory : Click Here (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ursin&n=Oxballs)

I'm wanting to now what I can do to improve my DPS from what I have now. I feel I have okay stats now as I don't seem to have any rage problems and I believe I crit often. Recount aften reports 1100-1300 dps and when there are not a lot of smaller mobs (trash) I can usually hang around 1500-1600.

I know I need better gear and I'm trying to level blacksmithing to craft some of their special BoP items like their dps geared chest piece. I've been trying to do some raids and instances to pick up gear, but I seem to have the worst luck!

I think I need to enchant/gem/ look for some ArP along with more AP. I'm starting to feel that my Hit Rating needs to be higher or my Expertise, but hopefully you all can help.

I'm planning on, if its a good idea, to respec and get rid of protection and have two DPS specs one for PvE and one for PvP. I like Arms a lot and I'm use to, but I don't know how I should do that.

Any help is appreciated!

Also, I have a polearm equipped now, but I also have the Gorehowl I won in a raid. Should I equip the Gorehowl even though it reduces dps, but increase power and speed?

Kazeyonoma
11-24-2009, 10:57 AM
get to 80 first, your dps largely won't matter until then, I appreciate you trying to maximize your skill set before getting to 80 though. If you're arms (didn't click the link unfortunately), check out the quick/dirty arms guide above, it should explain the rotation to you fairly straightforwardly. And since this is an Armory based question....

Moved to the HALP forums.

jace5869
11-24-2009, 12:35 PM
Thank you for moving the post to correct section, sorry about that.

I've read the guide it is excellent - i've tried to follow as much as possible.

I usually see my self doing this rotation:

Charge --> Rend --> based on what is first available I do MS, Execute or Overpower --> Then the next one not used of MS, Overpower, Execute --> Then the next

I always put Overpower as priority over MS and Execute, then Execute, then MS.

If I have Bladestorm available and not on CD I will Charge->Rend->Bladestorm->Overpower

I also use Victory Rush when available and and Sweeping Strikes when available.

I think I'm doing good for DPS now, but just want to make sure for when I reach 80.

Also, been trying to figure out when to use Slam as well, b/c I thought there was a time when it was instant (when something proc'ed).