PDA

View Full Version : ToC 25/Ony 25 etc. Gear check!

Panick
11-23-2009, 05:40 AM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Cairne&n=Kebob)

That is my Armory. Any thoughts or whatnot would be appreciated. Can I tank the 25's?

Veritas
11-23-2009, 05:44 AM
Sure can. If threat/defense is not an issue for you, you could enchant/gem your gear with a bit more stamina to reduce the chance of a tank death. Current content favours Effective Health greatly.

Conreeaght
11-23-2009, 05:50 AM
Without a doubt, yes. If anything I'd say you're well prepared, I was doing more in ToC with less gear then you.

Your talenting is somewhat hybridized, like it's on the fence between deep wounds and progressional tanking. Rapid Charging glyph can be substituted for something though. I find that charge is up enough to where I find I don't need an extra second or so shaved off, and instead opt for something like glyph of dev. But that's personal taste, yes, you're ready.

Panick
11-23-2009, 09:36 AM
Wow, thank you. I was unsure, and I've been avoiding the 25s until I felt I had a comfortable "pre-25" set.
I've been curious, if I was going to go progression, would Improved Disciplines + Shield Wall glyph be worth it?