PDA

View Full Version : Low On Health.

Shahal
11-22-2009, 09:41 AM
No one has really given me a solid answer on this so I figure I'll ask here.

In terms of gear scores and item levels I don't seem to be too different from the other tanks in my guild but my issue is I don't seem to have as much health as a number of the other tanks in my guild do. Even tanks with worse gear. Everyone seems to be squeezing out more stamina in ways that I'm missing and I can't tell how. Can anyone help me on this?

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scilla&n=Shahal)

krc
11-22-2009, 10:43 AM
One of the big reasons probably that they have more stamina is that they most likely have a brewfest trinket which adds around 1700 health equipped while you have the Onyxia quest reward trinket. If you want to maximize your EH some more you could get the pvp enchant for your shoulders, 225 armor enchant for cloak, 275 health on your chest and 240 armor on your gloves.

Strit
11-22-2009, 11:27 AM
KRC is right. If you are going for effective health, you should swap out some enchants and gems. Remember, as far as I know, enchants and gems doesn't count towards gear scores, so they could be using some other gems and enchants than you are.

DogShep
11-22-2009, 12:44 PM
One of the big reasons probably that they have more stamina is that they most likely have a brewfest trinket which adds around 1700 health equipped while you have the Onyxia quest reward trinket. If you want to maximize your EH some more you could get the pvp enchant for your shoulders, 225 armor enchant for cloak, 275 health on your chest and 240 armor on your gloves.

This pretty much covers it. Along with this advice and putting a +30 stamina gem into your gloves, you should get another 2310HP approximately (if my math is correct), and more EH with the armor enchant to cloak and gloves.