PDA

View Full Version : Am I geared enough to tank ToC 10 man?

Rio
11-20-2009, 05:07 PM
I just finished my gear today getting the 60 emblem bracers(Im trying to find an enchanter to give me 16 defense rating to bracers to get the defense cap)

Once I get the enchant to d capp me do you think with my gear I could tank toc 10?(OT maybe?)

Idk how much avoidance a warrior needs and I think I only have 30%? which doesnt sound right unless you count block rating too when finding avoidance.

So the question is could I tank (Gear wise) toc 10.

Quinafoi
11-20-2009, 05:14 PM
WoW Heroes - World of Warcraft PvE character info & ratings (http://www.wow-heroes.com/)
According to wow-heroes, you could. It won't be easy but you are geared well enough to start looking at it.

Quinafoi
11-20-2009, 05:17 PM
I'll expand upon that and say you should take a look at wow-heroes yourself and in particular get all those missing enchants out of the way for what is typically recommended.

Quinafoi
11-20-2009, 05:39 PM
If you need defense, use a defense gem. You can use a 10 defense 15 stamina gem. Don't use the bracer enchant. Always go for 40 stam on bracer. You'd end up 25 stamina higher as a net result at the cost of 6 defense rating already beyond the amount needed.