PDA

View Full Version : Druid weapon Enchant question

Ropsk
11-17-2009, 09:44 PM
I'm tank bear a few days and now i'm main tank for guild. We going now ToC10.

I have one question: what is the best druid weapon enchant? I read a lot of topics about enchants, but no for druid weapons...i see ingame a lot of druid using mongoose or masacre or +35agi. What is the best?

Thx for answers

Ju5874z3
11-17-2009, 11:08 PM
Gem for stamina and then enchant for agi thats the best i can say as i dont play my druid tank that often. try this website Feral Tanking Enchants (by slot) ~ Of Teeth and Claws (http://teethandclaws.blogspot.com/2007/12/feral-tanking-enchants-by-slot.html) might help u out there ropsk :)

Gottrek
11-17-2009, 11:36 PM
Mongoose and only this for tanking. Cus of good proc rate, and big amount of AGI, which adds to your dodge/armor/crit.

geros
11-18-2009, 06:08 AM
mongoose is the generally prefered tanking enchant. some bears use blood draining but I'm still not sold on it.

it also doubles as close to the best dps enchant as well.

Komatist
11-18-2009, 06:12 AM
I enchant alot of people, and I can tell you that by far the most people that tank with Druids, ask for Mongoose. I don't really know why, but it seems like it works for them. One guy added me as a friend, and he came back a few times after upgrading, each time for Mongoose.

I really hope this helps!

Fenier
11-18-2009, 07:04 AM
Mongoose gives you Agi on proc and a slight haste buff. The Agi gives the bear armor, crit and dodge, and the 2% or so haste increases Maul threat gen slightly.

Blood Draining, by comparison does nothing but stack charges the majority of the time. It procs when you are low on life, but the small amount it procs for will not save you for the next boss swing unless your current health + heal is more then the next boss swing would hit you for. Since it heals for 2k and won't proc till you are at 35%, this is generally considered a bad deal.

Since Mongoose does more then Blood Draining, it's the clear winner. Massacre and +35 Agi both come in below Mongoose, yet above Blood Draining. Massacre is really a kitty enchant in my opinion.

felhoof
11-18-2009, 07:43 AM
The other reason many bears choose mongoose is the proc rate and mechanics. Because bears have a slow attack, mongoose procs more for them. Because it has a chance to proc on every hit, swipe gets pretty crazy with multiple mobs. Against 5 or more mobs you can expect 100% uptime on mongoose. Even without that, 40% uptime is not uncommon on single targets. That alone beats anything else.

Blood draining is best from an EH perspective, but the amount of fights where it does much of anything is fairly small.

Liquidska
11-19-2009, 01:04 PM
Blue.
Friggin'.
Lighting.

COME ON! MAGES NEED TO GET IN ON THIS!

But really, I agree with everyone else here. Mongoose is the way to go, I peronsally tried out blood draining when it came out and was less then impressed. Only in the most specfic of cases will it come in handy. (General Vezax is a great example, but few others are).

It's a nice agi proc, which means it Armor, Dodge and Crit. All things that bears like. The haste bonus is also more threat pure and simple. The thing is great.

Quinafoi
11-19-2009, 01:15 PM
Mongoose is statistically better.

35 agility makes your character sheet look prettier... oooh look, I have higher passive stats.

It's kinda like comparing caster trinkets. You can get a trinket that has 100 spell power all the time, looks nice on your character sheet. Or you can have a trinket that has a buff that stacks and when fully stacked has 200 spell power. You're character sheet doesn't look as nice, but actually in combat you are doing better.

Ropsk
11-23-2009, 09:26 PM
Oh, thanks for every answer, My char (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Quel%27Thalas&cn=Ropsk&gn=Czech+Royal+Knights) now have mongoose :)