PDA

View Full Version : plz help! (fury warrior)

varrac
11-17-2009, 07:41 PM
well let me start off by saying my dps is very low for my gear i dont truly understand the problem. i have been through the forums and have tried to put most of it in place. any help you can give would be greatly appreciated.

char name Varrac
alliance
echo isles

Maelstrom
11-17-2009, 07:45 PM
I'll take a guess that you're on US realms, armoury link for others:

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Echo+Isles&n=Varrac)

What kind of DPS are you putting out? Your gear is alright, you're over the expertise cap but a lot of that is from the Onyxia sword so it's not a real problem.

Kazeyonoma
11-17-2009, 08:17 PM
moved to HALP!

varrac
11-17-2009, 09:54 PM
4-5k not where i think i need to be and i cant figure out what im doing wrong

Racker
11-17-2009, 11:59 PM
You Need to drop hit/expertise, Caps are 7% with 1/3 percision, Expertise is 26, you are at 10% hit and 41 expertise, Drop some of that for more DPS stats.

Replace your chest with teir chest asap, you will get 4 set and crit/arp, Haste and hit after the hit cap is not that good.

You could get the belt from 10 man with arp/haste. That drops some expertise

If you can get the runestone instead of grim toll, might have to get 3/3 precision though.

You can get 32 Attack power on boots

Also if it's a good socket bonus you can get (Like your legs) and it's yellow put a 10 str and 10 crit.

Other than that go spend some time at the dummy getting your rotation down, you should have a stop casting macro for slam and addons if you need.

My main spec isn't fury but i know a bit about it and saw that you didn't get many respones.

MellvarTank
11-18-2009, 09:05 AM
A combat log would help us comment on rotation, but what Racker has said in his post seems pretty standard. I would take 3 points in precision though. I can't look at the armory on this comp, I will try to take a look later to see what your gear is like.

MellvarTank
11-18-2009, 12:35 PM
Alright so I had a look at your gear/spec... all I can say is that you either A) aren't managing your rage effectively or B) missing your slam! procs.

With that gear you should be doing way more damage than 4-5k. What content are you running?

varrac
11-18-2009, 04:24 PM
running everything up to twins on 25 togc. i will work on lining out some of the outlined and see what i cant do ty all for ur help