PDA

View Full Version : Want to increase DPS.

trykk
11-17-2009, 05:53 AM
First off here's my Armory Link:
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hyjal&n=Trykk)

The guild I'm in is starting to progress in 10/25 ToGC. The other night while running a 10 ToGC my DPS numbers were sub par(IMHO) i.e. right around 3k-3.5k DPS. My rotation pretty much follows the spreadsheet. I do realize my hit/Expertise are not at the caps but are close and I do take that into consideration. Any criticism constructive or not would be appreciated.

woodyman
11-17-2009, 06:00 AM
only thing i did see is maybe better putting Icewalker on your boots for the hit n crit rather than the +15 stam an speed increase uve got.
not much but may help a little

krilz
11-17-2009, 06:16 AM
I'm a bit sceptic to why you have so much armor pen. As far as I know strength is an overall better DPS stat than that and even though ArP is nice to have, it's not the "end-all-be-all"-stat. I would put more focus on gemming strength, hitting that expertise cap and making sure that you stay hitcapped. Even though the hit cap is 5% (with precision) extra rating isn't necessarily a bad thing considering you're DW'ing as Fury. Also an explanation to your current rotation would be helpful as I do not know what spreedsheet you're using.

trykk
11-17-2009, 06:30 AM
Also an explanation to your current rotation would be helpful as I do not know what spreedsheet you're using.

Current rotation is:

BT>WW>Slam>Cleave>HS(60+rage) is the general rotation, and the rotation is directly off Lansouls Spreadsheet and I have an addon so that I know my CD's.

trykk
11-17-2009, 04:52 PM
Anyone else????

Ju5874z3
11-18-2009, 12:15 AM
you always dont have to follow wat other ppl have set as rotations try and poke around becuase a good rotation can up ur dps by 1k. also +str is optimal for any melee dps and definatly try and get ur hit cap it seems unimportant but every dodge/parry is a flat 0 dps. hope that helps. also ill try and get a better build/rotation for u in a couple of days. hope u find this helpful

Racker
11-18-2009, 02:43 AM
Drop arp, gem str, Get expertise capped, you are hit cap with talents. Go to a dummy and practice your rotation

krilz
11-18-2009, 04:26 AM
Current rotation is:

BT>WW>Slam>Cleave>HS(60+rage) is the general rotation, and the rotation is directly off Lansouls Spreadsheet and I have an addon so that I know my CD's.
There was an awesome video right here on TankSpot (http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f177/57781-wotlk-fury-warrior-guide.html) about Fury so I suggest you check it out. His rotation is WW->BT->Free GCD->Wait 1 sec->BT->REPEAT which makes a lot of sense. I haven't played Fury in a long time so I can't remember if that's what you do. Try it out. And as stated (both here and in the video) hitting the expertise and hitcap is essential and something you should aim for right away. Gem strength as much as you can and use those +stats gems to make sure your meta works.

Darkroman
11-18-2009, 04:44 AM
Drop your points out of imp intercept and 1 point out of unbridled wrath and put them in intensify rage.

Change your meta gem to "+21 critical strike rating and +3% critical damage". Replace one of your ArP gems with +20 expertise to get expertise capped.

MellvarTank
11-18-2009, 08:51 AM
You shouldn't gem ArP in fury unless you are close to cap. Strength is still king in Fury.