PDA

View Full Version : looking for some advice

Randyjackson
11-16-2009, 11:41 PM
Hey, im just looking to get some good advice about what i should be looking at to improve , havnt been getting lucky with shield drops latley but hopfully that changes soon
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Akama&n=Randyjackson)

tell me what u think

Aggathon
11-17-2009, 12:06 AM
Gems/Enchants:

Looks pretty good but:

225 Armor to Cloak
275 HP to chest
Since you already have a red to get your meta and +6 stam is kinda week, I'd say 30 stam in gloves, and change the glove enchant to 240 armor or 18 stam (armor usually comes out ahead)
I prefer Tuskarr's Vitality on boots personally.

Gear:
First and foremost get rid of those pants. There's a LOT that's better. T8.5, Malygos25, ToC25 pants, etc. etc. That should be your primary focus in replacing.

Crafted items that are upgrdes:
Breastplate of the White Knight (Chest piece, 8 Crusader Orbs)
Saronite Sword Breakers (Bracers, 4 Crusader Orbs)
Indestructible Plate Girdle
Might look into Spiked Death Dealers also.

Trinkets:
Glyph of Indominability is probably better than Essence of Gossamer

Shield:
See if you can buy the BoE Northern Barrier. It's not great but it's an upgrade, I'd recommend 18 stam to shield as well.

Spec/Talents look good, but you should really pick up a 3rd minor glyph. Glyph of TClap is probably what I'd recommend, I also might drop battle for bloodrage or charge. It's also my personal preference to drop down to 2/5 Shield Specialization and pick up Focused Rage. It kinda depends on playstyle etc. I prefer Focused Rage, some pref shield spec.

Finish up JC, it'll help your HPs a lot.

Other than that things look pretty good. Your armor looks fairly solid. Your HPs seem low, but that's more a gear issue. than anything else. I'd recommend trying to get ToC25 normal gear if at all possible. If you can get new pants/shield at least, and do some of those re-gearing/gemming you'll be able to do ToC25 normal just fine.