PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some recommendations

Kanbaru
11-16-2009, 06:09 PM
Yo all, somewhat new to posting here.

I was just curious to see what people think and recommend on what could be changed if not improved to help myself improve even more, although it's not like i have any current issues i would just like to see peoples views into seeing how i could better myself.

Armory Profile (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Chamber+of+Aspects&n=Kanbaru)

The gear you will see me in is hopefuly the gear i usualy run around in unless its a certain encounter where i often need to swap bits out.
Second spec is just me tinkering around to see what i could change round. (Although I am trying to make it more suitable for survivability). Didn't take the shouts as normally one of our other warriors has Imp shouts and tends to do them although i have thought of puting points into it anyway.

If there is anything i could improve being it enchants, gems or the gear in general i'm happy to see what people think could be changed.

I do have alot of spare gear in the bags and i do mean alot and it varies via, hit, expertise, EH, Block Value etc So any certain gear changes i could probably make rather easily.

All comments are welcome if they're constructive as i am really looking for a way to improve my self even more.

krc
11-16-2009, 06:22 PM
All of your gemming and enchants look really good, the only thing I would change is your shoulder enchant to the pvp one with 30 stamina. Your specs look fine also nothing I would really change in those either.

On the subject of multiple gear sets your main focus should be your EH set, almost every single boss in wow that can kill you EH is massively favored because of unavoidable damage and unpredictable physical burst where EH can only save you. You could grab an Avoidance set for those occasional bosses in Ulduar and depending on how Icecrown boss encounter's are designed. I would recommend keeping a threat set in your bags for bosses like Hodir. And finally if your guild is progressing through ToGC you should probably start working on an unhittable set for Anub'Arak adds unless another warrior or paladin has already done so. There is no real need in current encounters to have anything other than EH but it helps and could change in Icecrown.