PDA

View Full Version : i need some checking over

slayer
11-14-2009, 06:47 PM
hey there i was just wondering if you guys could do a quick check over of my gear and what not and see if theres anything i can do for improvement gem/enchant and what not. and maybe a few items on making my threat gen alittle higher cause i dont think i am getting good threat gen. thanks!

heres a link to my armory
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Wildhammer&n=Chaosfire)

Niian
11-14-2009, 11:39 PM
Change the gem in your chest to 10def 15 stam. We never gem/enchant for hit.
As per above I'd recommend armsman over hit enchant for gloves.

Swap hammer glyph to vengeance glyph, you aren't at the expertise hard cap yet so more exp will help. Also the extra hit for hammer is rather useless on boss fights, or fights with only 3 mobs ;)

I'd recommend a spec similar to this
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Frostmourne&n=Niian&group=1)

Other than that, all good!

slayer
11-15-2009, 02:55 PM
lol ya i was planing on doing that i only had it gemed and the gloves enchanted for hit cause i wasnt close to hit cap cause that was causing lots of problems for me lol but the boots changed all that. so thanks for the tips but i am not really sure why you have points in vindication? could you clear that up cause i am alittle lost on that one and also you have that glyph as well lol =p just point that out
plus i would also like to point out what good does divine sac have anyways most times i have never seen a pally really use it mostly for the fact that once they pop it they die lol

Niian
11-15-2009, 03:33 PM
Vindication is a great way to reduce the incoming damage from a mob/mobs.
From memory it reduces their AP by 574ish? Something around that. That's a pretty hefty AP reduction!

I was testing out the hammer glyph (doing voa/trash in uld/etc). Is pretty pointless to have, however I'm not able to swap mine back to SoV glyph because I have no game time ;)

Divine Sacrifice is good for some fights, with a little bug at the moment. If you bubble then use it the effect doesn't get cancelled until it runs out. Normally it stops after you take 150% of your health or some such? Using it on Anub or Twins, everyone near you takes 30% less damage and you take 0% for a few seconds. Really helps the healers if used at the right time.
Is also pretty useful for Faction Champs (which imo is the worst freaking fight in the history of wow)