PDA

View Full Version : am i geared enough for 10m TOGC?

Padinbann
11-14-2009, 12:31 PM
i went to try adn do 10m TOGC a week ago and idk if it was me or if the healers were lacking it was a mostly guild run i was a PuG so we didnt even get bast beasts so. Let me know if there is anything i can change
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Trollbane&n=Padinbann)

Fealthas
11-14-2009, 12:52 PM
Your stats are right about where they should be, health is a little low but that will come with upgrades. Unless you took alot of spike damage during worms or gormok Id say its either your healers or your dps. If you did take alot of spike during them, you may consider sticking with 10 ToC 25 ToC for some upgrades then trying 10 ToGC again.

Padinbann
11-14-2009, 12:54 PM
i know for a fact the rogue was pretty fail only doing 2.5k maximum every attempt and he was being dumb and would stand too close to gormok when he came out and got one shot so might of been the DPS and the heals seeing as they were all from teh same guild and me and the other tank were PuGs

Trecus
11-14-2009, 12:58 PM
I'd say low. You can still use a ton of upgrades from regular toc 10 and 25 so I'd focus on that first. Good luck!

Niian
11-14-2009, 04:22 PM
I'd say yes, just.
One thing in your spec I'd change is dropping two points from Conviction and putting them in Vindication, at a minimum.
I'd also recommend changing your glove enchant, don't gem or enchant for hit ever.

There are quite a few enchants from normal totc 10 and 25 as Trecus said, but you should be OK to do heroic 10 if your healers are on the game and you're ready with cooldowns and what not.

Sinister6
11-14-2009, 10:30 PM
and get rid of your rog. 2.5k he should be doing NAXX25.