PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with Fury

Thanagisz
11-13-2009, 08:01 PM
Hey guys i recently switched from arms to fury and am having some dps issues i believe i know the fury rotation but i dont seem to do over 4k dps heres my armory The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Shattered+Halls&n=Thanagisz) can anyone tell me how much dps i should be doing and any advice is welcome

Thanks in advance

squats
11-13-2009, 08:19 PM
Dont use full crit gems ever (in your gloves)

Your boots have a 16Ap 8 crit gem in them. dont gem for AP, gem for Str. STR is multiplied by kings, AP is not.

Get rep with the Sons of Hodir and get the correct shoulder enchant

You have a very high amount of hit and while thats not a bad thing, i think you could get a better dps increase with a Crit/ArP, or Crit/AP trinket along with a greatness card.

You also dont have a gem in edge of agony and dont have a enchant on it.

Make sure you arnt rage starving yourself with HS, and also make sure you arnt missing SLAM! proc's

Thanagisz
11-13-2009, 09:57 PM
yea not sure how long it takes to reset the armory but i did all the stuff you mentioned before i posted except the chant on edge of agony because i just got it last night and cant afford it atm =P.....but i am confused on what to do as far as the free GCD if bloodsurge isnt procced what should i do there still slam or what? and yea i dont use HS unless have 70+ rage. Oh and also should i put berserking on the EoA also or would massacre be better?

squats
11-13-2009, 10:46 PM
i am confused on what to do as far as the free GCD if bloodsurge isnt procced what should i do there still slam or what?
Dont use it. Slam will stop your current swing until it is done casting and will lessen your dps and rage starve you. If slam doesn't proc just keep going.

and yea i don't use HS unless have 70+ rage.
I wouldn't set an amount of rage before you use it like that, it can hinder more then it helps. While Heroic strike does consume a white hit and it doesnt generate rage, your off hand is constantly swinging and will continuously generate rage unless you get into a miss streak. What this means is that everyone's comfort zone to use heroic strike is different and you just have to get a feel for when you can use it and not gimp yourself. I would suggest beating up one of the dummies for a while and experiment for a while to find your comfort zone.

Oh and also should i put berserking on the EoA also or would massacre be better?
Duel berserking is best.