PDA

View Full Version : Recommended Stats

robertpanaro79
11-13-2009, 02:10 PM
I am a GM for Dark Matter on Ghostlands. My guild is 5/5 10 ToC 4/5 25 ToC and 1/5 ToGC. I want to try and help my guildies prepare the best they can for our eventual progress into 25 ToGC. I was wondering if there is any resources out there that someone could supply a link for that gives recommended stats for each class and spec before entering into 25 ToGC. I know not all players are equal and some can do better than others even when they have less gearů but I am looking for a guide line to help identify weak links and how they can improve. All advice is appreciated.

Omok
11-13-2009, 04:00 PM
I think it would be too hard to quantify stats for every single class and spec they have available. You would probably be better of requiring a certain level of gear, from content you can actively do. I almost want to say look for an average item level requirement, but that would require everyone to do it without cheesing the number just to get it higher. I would say that near full ToC10/25 loot is a good starting point for 25 man TotGC.