PDA

View Full Version : Triumph Gear

araisbeck
11-12-2009, 11:55 PM
Hello all,

I just hit 80 a few weeks ago, but have been working hard to get geared up, and now have everything I need from Emblems of Conquest. My guild does not raid as much as I would like to, and so I have been PUGing a lot recently. I've done Maly 25, Ony 10, and Ony 25, and believe I am ready for ToC 10 (correct me if I'm wrong).

I finally have enough Emblems of Triumph to get my first upgrade, and am wondering what I should be going after. Here's my armory:

Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thunderhorn&n=Cwazy)

I've been thinking about Hellscream's Pauldrons, Clutch of Fortification, and Blades of the Sable Cross. If I start doing ToC 10 PUGs, along with continuing Ony and Malygos, I'm worried that I will replace the pauldrons too soon and that they wouldn't have been worth the emblems. However, I think the ring or blades would last me for a very long time, as the blades are currently the BiS and Clutch is up there as well.

Opinions? Should I start going for the T9, or go elsewhere?

Thedom
11-13-2009, 12:58 AM
I would say ring first followed by blades probably with your gear. The emblems will be hard to come by but I would also suggest just saving to get the non-set helm and shoulders (possibly before the blades since they are a small upgrade over the shotty) because they too are nearly BiS and the 9.25 gear is easy to replace from what I understand. I am sure they are recent upgrades but you could get your shoulders gemmed and enchanted and get an enchant on your gloves. Also might want to consider getting +defense to cloak for now because it would most likely allow you to pick up another 30 stam gem over one of the defense gems you are using at this point in time. Also my suggestion on a red gem to activate your meta is either exp/stam or dodge/stam but that might just be my personal preference.

ent
11-13-2009, 10:10 AM
Venerito summarised it nicely in this post on tankingtips :-)

The Emblem of Triumph Pick Order - Warriors - TankingTips.com (http://www.tankingtips.com/2009/08/31/the-emblem-of-triumph-pick-order/)

araisbeck
11-13-2009, 11:39 AM
Thanks a lot both of you! That list seems like a very good guide!