PDA

View Full Version : Not Dpsing alot.

Walshy
11-12-2009, 01:08 PM
whats going on i would like to have some Advice on my toon im getting told on my server that i should be doing about 3 to 3.5k Dps now and im barely doing 2.5K could it be my gear or spec? COULD USE ALOT OF HELP THANKS!!

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mug%27thol&n=Kelo)

PLEASE HELP!!.. THANKS

Strit
11-12-2009, 01:12 PM
DPS tends to vary depending on the content you are doing. So which content are we talking?

Walshy
11-12-2009, 01:15 PM
EVERYTHING.sorry i should of added that.

Strit
11-12-2009, 01:18 PM
Have you tried some spreadsheets or Rawr or something like that, to justify the statement you recieved?

Walshy
11-12-2009, 02:50 PM
no i have not,nor do i know what thos are..

I just wanna know what im failing at or in.

Combations would be good too know and if anyone has a awesome PvE Talent Build please anything i just wanna put out alot of DPS like i should be.

Niian
11-12-2009, 03:48 PM
I'd recommend changing your spec.
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Frostmourne&n=Niian&group=2)

Chest - Change to two straight str gems
Belt - Change to straight str gems
Pants - Socket with two str gems, enchant
Boots - change to straight str gem

You're over hitcap by 3%
You're below expertise softcap (I believe its 24 or 26? can't remember which). Swap out your glyph of exorcism for glyph of seal of vengeance.

Level your JC and get the JC only gems to put in your gear.
Ensure all your gear is enchanted, a few pieces are missing enchants.

Have you got a spell priority?
This is what I go by when dpsing:

Hammer of Wrath
Crusader Strike (if it's a boss fight I prioritise Judgement before CS)
Judgement
Divine Storm
Consecration
Exorcism

Don't gimp your DPS by waiting for a spell to come off CD if another one is already off CD.

Use seal of veng/corruption for boss fights, seal of command for trash.

Walshy
11-12-2009, 06:07 PM
thank you soo much!!!..with all that im doing about 3.5k now thank you so much for your guys help!! in which i needed alot.