PDA

View Full Version : Is there a attendance add on?

Unahorn
11-12-2009, 11:42 AM
As a guild leader I find I have to do alot of work. I wish there was a addon that tracked who was online from certain times of the day. And on certain days. This to me would be invaluable in finding out who are logging on for easy loot nights and who is leaving later in the week. Is there anything that would show me the base attendance percentages during any givin day of the week.

Fealthas
11-12-2009, 11:48 AM
Well if you have a guildomatic account there's one in the package, but what I use to keep track is RaidTracker, it wont show %s but it will show what day it is, who showed up, who got loot, when X left raid, etc

Strit
11-12-2009, 11:48 AM
To even have sucj an addon, would require you to be online 24/7.... YOu really on that much? :P

But I don't know of any addon that lets you moniter your guild roster like that.

Unahorn
11-12-2009, 12:02 PM
To even have sucj an addon, would require you to be online 24/7.... YOu really on that much? :P

But I don't know of any addon that lets you moniter your guild roster like that.

If you read my original post, I said certain times of day.

Like specifically raid times. It would be pretty nice to get a snapshot of who is online at those times.

I wish I knew the code to write it myself. I dont imagine it being to difficult.

And boot all those members who are on 60% or less of the time.

Strit
11-12-2009, 12:04 PM
Here's your addon then:

Take screenshots at raid start and raid end times.
Get your little notebook out and a pencil.
Start calculating. :P

Synapse
11-12-2009, 12:11 PM
If you use any sort of dkp, most dkp managers i've seen include an attendance meter.

Fealthas
11-12-2009, 12:13 PM
*points to my first post*

Unahorn
11-12-2009, 12:14 PM
Here's your addon then:

Take screenshots at raid start and raid end times.
Get your little notebook out and a pencil.
Start calculating. :P

Lol, I hate you :P

Seriously, this is why I am here asking before I make a excel sheet to check off. Rather automate than add more work.

Unahorn
11-12-2009, 12:14 PM
If you use any sort of dkp, most dkp managers i've seen include an attendance meter.

Right now we use quick dkp. It works so perfect for us I would hate to replace it.

Strit
11-12-2009, 12:17 PM
hehe. :)

Well, if you only need to monitor the people in your raids, then any kind of raid tracker addon can do that combined with a dkp site.

Theotherone
11-12-2009, 12:30 PM
One of my guildies had an addon the other night in 10 ToCr that tracked attendence, who won loot, rolls etc. I believe it was called Raid Tracker - he seemed to like it.

Raid Tracker - Addons - Curse (http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/ka_raid-tracker.aspx)

Karatheya
11-12-2009, 01:14 PM
You want HeadCount: HeadCount - Addons - Curse (http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/head-count.aspx)

Unahorn
11-12-2009, 01:42 PM
You want HeadCount: HeadCount - Addons - Curse (http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/head-count.aspx)

How do I pull out what percentage of attendance they have?