View Full Version : I need advice on my spec and gear/gems
11-10-2009, 10:42 AM
I still feel like im not as strong as i could be. please help with my spec/gear/gems please any other advice is appreciated as well Thank you in advance =)
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Agamaggan&n=Mainsqueeze)
11-10-2009, 02:05 PM
More stamina...+30 Stam gems and one violett for meta bonus
Get yourself stam trinkets (black heart is easy to get), armor trinket is good as well
As weapon, always prefer one with str, lots of stam and exp/hit
Glyph of disease is crap imho (runic strike is mine)
coming to the talents:
- will of the necropolis is a must, it's kind of a crapy ardent defender
- would swap scent of blood with sudden doom (kinda personal preference, but in icc scent of blood will become crapy cause of icewell radiance, so l2p without it now seems quite fine to me)
I'm going to build on what tribute mentioned, in terms of gems/chants.
Replace all your hybrid gems with +30 stamina, except for your helm and pants. The helm has a good enough socket bonus to warrant a hybrid gem. The pants are the only piece you have with a red socket (for your meta) along with a decent socket bonus, but replace the dodge/stam with the agility/stam. Agility is almost as good as dodge and provides a little armor and crit. Here's a link (http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/guides/theorycraft/get-the-hell-out-of-dodge) to the math.
Each point of Agility is 84% as effective as a point of dodge rating for avoidance. (i.e. 10 AGI ~ 8.4 Dodge rating ~ 0.114% Dodge)
Each point of Agility is 98% as effective at reducing average incoming damage as a point of dodge rating
Each point of Agility also gives you almost 1 pont of critical strike rating.
I would also suggest replacing the stamina on your gloves with the +20 agility enchant once you start collecting more upgrades. Again, keep the heavy borean kit for now, but think about replacing it once you get around 36k health unbuffed.
And lastly, I'm not a huge fan of health enchants, as they don't scale with kings. I've seen people enchant the chest with +10 all stats. Alternatively, you could enchant defense and replace the green gem in your helm with a Vivid Eye of Zul (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=40166) to get closer to hit cap, which is what I would do if I were put in your boots.
11-11-2009, 07:20 AM
List of changes i would suggest:
1. One of your trinkets for: The Black Heart - Item - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47216)
2. the other trinket for Bitter Balebrew Charm - Item - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=49116) (just if you have it)
3. PvP Enchant on shoulders: Greater Inscription of the Gladiator - Item - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=44957)
4. You just need one red gem the rest of the sockets are for Stamina.