PDA

View Full Version : Fury warrior help - stuck at 3500 dps

Sirjohn
11-10-2009, 09:26 AM
I have done everything I can find to improve raid DPS and still cannot consistently break 4k dps in 25 mans. Any help/feedback on changes I can make would be appreciated. Character is Syrjohn on Lothar.

Thanks!

John

Thegreatme
11-10-2009, 09:36 AM
starting with general itemization:
your stats aren't too bad but you are under the expertise cap, gem for expertise until you are at the cap (26).

your spec needs some work. it appears that currently your fury spec is more aimed towards PvP because you have points in both furious attacks, and enrage. There are much better places where you can put those points.

glyph of bloodthirst in PvE isn't really needed, and is no where near as useful as glyph of heroic strike is.

MellvarTank
11-10-2009, 01:01 PM
In before Kaz moves the thread to the Halp section and posts "read the rules"! :D

In all reality, with the volume of these questions you should post a link instead of name/realm, people are more likely to look.

If I had to guess at your problem, it would be expertise, not hitting slam! procs, and not managing your rage correctly as that is the problem I am finding about 99/100 times.

Kazeyonoma
11-10-2009, 04:37 PM
In before Kaz moves the thread to the Halp section and posts "read the rules"! :D

Bingo

moved.

Sirjohn
11-10-2009, 06:04 PM
Thanks folks, made your recommended changes; hoping to try it out tonight :)

John

Sirjohn
11-24-2009, 03:24 PM
Thanks for all your advice, now up around 5k in 25 mans.

John