PDA

View Full Version : Yet another...Am i Ready for Ulduar, or ToC 10 yet

campeon625
11-08-2009, 06:04 PM
please i would like some advice as to what endgame i can MT or OT for that matter. greatly appreciated.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bleeding+Hollow&n=Astiron)

Wars
11-08-2009, 06:12 PM
The simple answer: Yes. Of course you should be able to as long as the people you go with are not very undergeared. You are fine to tank at least the first 4 encounters. None of them hit very hard. The first 4 encounters in ToC that is. Ulduar isn't even a question for you with that kind of ilvl gear.

You're all set, make sure your skills are up to snuff though.

Aggathon
11-08-2009, 06:15 PM
As far as gear goes, yes you are. Your gemming is fairly decent but:

As you continue to upgrade your non-epic gems to epic, I would suggest sticking to mainly +stam. You go for some socket bonuses that aren't that great (like +6 def to chest) and thus you are losing a lot of stam by doing so. I'd recommend not going for any set bonuse that's not +9 stam or better, and my personal opinion you should only go for one of those and use a red gem to hit it to satisfy meta requirements, but every time I say that someone seems to get grouchy at me =P. In ToC your hardest problem at first will be staying alive against NRB. Your gear is DECENT, and if you change a lot of those non stam gems (esp the one in your weapon and your boots) you'll have a lot more hps and better able to survive.

You are currently 7 points above the defense cap (with the shoulder enchant you have you only need 536 defense) and thus CAN drop a little bit of defense, which is why I recommend changing your weapon and boot gem.

Spec is damn good, I hear devastate glyph is better than vigilance for threat, but it is acceptable. I personally carry around stacks of glyph of taunt, devastate, blocking, shield wall, last stand, cleaving (for anub adds), and... there may be one I'm missing... but I switch them out based on the encounter need.

campeon625
11-08-2009, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the quick answer. Will take into account :)