PDA

View Full Version : Rate My spec/gear

JAzko
11-08-2009, 04:13 AM
Constructive criticism is a strong point in any tanks life so please lay it on me brothers, looking for any advise on things im lacking ( i know my hit is severely lacking atm, but im stacking anything i can to help me survive in ToGC and TBH threat is never been an issue with me, but anything spec wise ( i understand missing imp disarm hurts as well but ill work on that later)

my armory:
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Runetotem&n=Jazko)

krc
11-08-2009, 06:19 AM
I wouldn't worry about hit if your not having threat problems, ToC gear completely lacks it so it is best just to ignore it. For your gemming and enchanting everything looks pretty good, the only thing I would change is switch 16 defense to 225 armor and take Armsman off your gloves and put on 240 armor. Your specs and glyphs look fine too but I would definitely take points out of Focused Rage put them into Improved Disciplines while switching Glyph of Vigilance for Glyph of Shield Wall.

JAzko
11-08-2009, 02:16 PM
thanks alot that's good to know

Kataztrophe
11-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Looks fine to me. As the other guy said, I would get glyph of SW if you're MT'ing.

Aggathon
11-08-2009, 07:41 PM
Looks good to me as well, don't worry about hit though, it's probably safe to take the hit gem out of your gloves, also what they said about the 2 armor enchants. If you're having problems surviving I'd also say 18 stam to shield, but people gripe about me saying 18 stam to shield is good too.

Also, definitely change your weapon enchant, my personal preference is blood draining.

E: and weapon gem, go for straight stam imo, it's not really worth hitting a socket less than 9 stam (though I argue even not then unless for meta), by hitting that socket bonus you're losing 9 stam.