PDA

View Full Version : pally roation

wolflordss
11-06-2009, 03:42 PM
i need help with ret dps rotaion plz send me videos, add ons to help me with my rotaion on my pally!

Gniew
11-07-2009, 02:56 AM
I strongly advice Maintankadin site - it's been on internet since like... forever. There you have complete information about Paladins mechanics.

About rotation - its famous 96969 where you rotate 9 sec. cd's (Consecration, Judgement, Holy Shield) with 6sec. cd's (HotR, ShoR). Note that 2 out of 3 nine sec cd's are not really 9s, but for sake of rotation and maximising dps you pretend they are.

Watch the link I've just found

Niian
11-08-2009, 06:48 PM
969 is for tank, he was after Ret.

There is no set rotation for Ret, instead a priority system:
HoW > CS > Judge > DS > Cons > Exo

However this will change depending on mobs/seal. If you're single targeting Judge is higher up on priority than CS due to the greater single target damage, and if you have Command on while doing aoe trash then CS would be higher due to aoe damage.

You will occasionally find that skills are coming off CD at the same time, at which point you should use which ever one comes first in the priority list to maxmise DPS.

Addons aren't needed, just brains.

uglybbtoo
11-08-2009, 10:02 PM
969 is for tank, he was after Ret.

There is no set rotation for Ret, instead a priority system:
HoW > CS > Judge > DS > Cons > Exo

However this will change depending on mobs/seal. If you're single targeting Judge is higher up on priority than CS due to the greater single target damage, and if you have Command on while doing aoe trash then CS would be higher due to aoe damage.

You will occasionally find that skills are coming off CD at the same time, at which point you should use which ever one comes first in the priority list to maxmise DPS.

Addons aren't needed, just brains.

The addon CLRET gives you pretty picture on screen when you are starting out.

You pretty fast should get the idea and usually end up turning off the addon.

Gniew
11-09-2009, 02:32 AM
My bad then - anyone got any good l2read tutor? :P