PDA

View Full Version : In need of Information and Tips =)

Forbiddence
11-05-2009, 02:29 AM
I find myself absolutely baffled when it comes to my DK tank at times. I was frost for the longest time pre-80. enjoyed it. Got to heroics and got my bottom headed to me on a silver platter. Reason I ask these questions is because I was in naxx 25 and I was getting murdered on everything. it was mind bottling.

I would like some information on which direction and or focus I should be aiming for. like dodge / parry / Unbuffed HP. anything of that nature.

I would also wouldn't mind a glance at my Talents see if they are fine.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Ghostlands&n=Konartist)

Thank you in advance for your time.

ghromorth
11-05-2009, 05:03 AM
To be honest with you i don't see the problem at all. Right now your talents are blood wich is almost the easiest build to run heroics and starter raids.
I'm going to do some stupid questions just to discard ovious problems:
1. Are you in frost presence? (just to check xD), if not... well thats the problem xD
2. Are you using your cd's constantly?, if not, use them constantly thats why we have em
3. Are you tanking with mobs hitting you from behind?, if so... don't do that you wont be able to dodge or parry always try to tank 'em facing you.
4. Are you using your blood runes constantly?, if not... remember you get 5% dmg reduction by doing that.

If all f the above was not your problem then it is a healer problem... or you failed in some dynamics of the fight (eating an aoe or something like that)

Forbiddence
11-05-2009, 07:27 AM
1) Yes
2) Yes
3) always like to headbutt mobs not let them tap my bottom
4) blood runes always on CD

>.< I hate dien, Especially when its like 6 or 7 times in 1 wing. costly as well.