PDA

View Full Version : Death Knight Threat Problems

Rkm
11-04-2009, 11:46 PM
Hey guys I am death knight tank that is currently having trouble with my tps. There are 3 tanks in the guild (warrior / paladin / death knight) and I am doing the least amount of tps which is holding back our dps.

- armory : The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&n=Bost%C3%B3n) bostón on stormscale

I currently use inevitable defeat to get my expertise upto 32, I know I only have 206 hit rating but I will start using the + 40 hit food buff (have been using the + 40 strength food) and use signet of the impregnable fortress when I main tank something.

- rotation : IT-PS-HS-HS-DS-DC

I use rune strike every time it is up. I would really appreciate any advice and/or help that you guys give me. Thanks in advance.

ghromorth
11-05-2009, 06:10 AM
try changing to, DS-IT-PS-HS-HS-DS-DC(only dump when you have a runic power superior to a rune strike), then HSx4 and repeat. The expertise cap is more than enough and the hit its a little low even tho the ToC10-25 gear lacks hit so i think your hit its just fine. also try to bind some of your spells to rune strike:

#showtooltip
/cast <spell>
/cast !Rune Strike

Rkm
11-05-2009, 10:13 AM
Thanks for the advice, will be trying it out.

vine
11-06-2009, 10:31 AM
You should try and upgrade your weapon, get the sword from Onyxia if possible - it's got high top-end damage and a ton of expertise. Our attacks are based on weapon damage and InevDef is outdated.

Rkm
11-07-2009, 09:33 PM
Yes I know my weapon is extremely outdated but I only use it for the expertise it gives me. I have been running 10 / 25 man onyxia (guild runs) and I have never seen the sword drop from either instance.