PDA

View Full Version : Decent Gear and low hp. What am i missing?

Tawhai
11-04-2009, 04:44 PM
Hi all. Can someone please give me any suggestions on my warrior. I'm not a bad tank, but my survivabilty seems fairly average (I know this does not necessarily relate directly to HP, but is does help). I have a mix of good and not so good gear, but I see alot of warrior tanks with way worse gear than me and much higher health points.
Was hoping that one of the experts here could glance an eye over my gear and give me some advice. :)

ps: i do have the brewmaiden trinket, but thought the toc 10 trinket i am currently wearing would increase my survivability as opposed to the stam from the brew trinket.

pps: my threat is fine

Armory Link:
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Aman%27Thul&n=Cletas)

Thanks in advance for any help, advise, constructive criticsm. :)

Kazeyonoma
11-04-2009, 04:46 PM
your HP isn't terrible, but part of why your survivability is low is because you have 3 sbv pieces.

the cloak, the bracers, and the legs are awful except when trying to reach unhittability for Anub adds.

Also the trinket you chose to bank isn't so great, it's actually quite bad, just go with the brewmaiden trinket instead.

Unfurth
11-04-2009, 04:49 PM
Most of the TOC content has elements for which additional dodge isn't really a survival increase (impale, freezing slash etc), so I'd go with brewmaster's trinket or, if not stam, at least the Triumph armor trinket.

Aggathon
11-04-2009, 05:16 PM
Eitrigg's is a really bad trinket, the only thing that is remotely good about it is the on use proc, and you have to be both very proactive and a bit lucky for the on use to be very good because you have to use it before you need it and you have to get hit between when you need it and when you pop it, and it has to be against something purely physical. I'd definitely use the brewfest trinket over it.

Also what Kaz said was correct. Pick up new legs at the very least.

Also, Gems in your legs and gloves should probably be stam, though oddly enough you don't have a piece of gear where a red gem can get you a socket bonus and complete the meta, so I'd say maybe just do something simple like change the glove gem to 10exp/15stam. Also: 240 armor to gloves, 225 armor to cloak are very nice too. I'd also suggest blood draining to weapon.

Tawhai
11-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Yea I have some bad luck with rolls on tanking bracers, pants & cloak ><.

Thanks for your input. :)