PDA

View Full Version : Problems with lack-luster dps

Blaze Mcgee
11-04-2009, 05:34 PM
Hey all.
Ive been a prot warrior since lvl 68. Tanked up through BT and MH. Leveled to 80 as prot, and have since tanked just about every encounter available.

But, I joined a new, higher progression guild, and am currently 3rd tank in a raid group that usually runs only 2. Ive been working hard on my DPS spec/set as i want to continue raiding in whatever facet I can, but am having trouble producing the DPS numbers to keep up with the rest of the dpsers.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eredar&n=Blazemcgee)
My armory of course. Will do my best to continue to log out in my dps gear and spec.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated. I know there are gear upgrades I'm in need of, but any suggestions, tips, or new ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Unfurth
11-04-2009, 05:39 PM
I might be wrong, but as fury I dont think gemming for Armor Pen is a dps increase over gemming for strength. Other than that I don't see much that needs to be improved talent/glyph-wise.

Kazeyonoma
11-04-2009, 05:42 PM
Although a DPS question, this thread is essentially an Armory Audit, and those belong in the HALP forum.

Moved.

Any general information you need to learn whether it's Arms or Fury, can be answered by the two stickies we have here in the DPS forums (Arms Guide, or Fury Guide). Gearing and such is generally explained as well but more indepth discussions are better off in the aforementioned forum.