PDA

View Full Version : Prince of Persia

Lilie
11-04-2009, 08:49 AM
YouTube - Prince Of Persia Film Sands Of Time Official Movie Trailer

eh. I have been a big fan of this franchise since the beginning. Not sure how I feel about this.

Penlowe
11-14-2009, 06:52 AM
Saw the trailer on TV the other night, I think it will be fun to take the kids to. Then again, my kids aren't old enough to have played that and will have no frame of reference.

Norako
11-14-2009, 10:06 AM
I loved this video game...played it over and over again, but I don't know how this movie will be. Who knows, it could be really good. I wonder if they'll follow a lot of the same story line or not. From the looks of it, I would say not.

Rominoodle
12-01-2009, 11:19 AM
Well the fact that Jake Gyllenhaal is playing the prince completely turned me off from this movie. On the first like 12 seconds of the trailer I was like, HOLY SH*T PRINCE OF PERSIA MOVIE! Then I looked closer...wait a minute...Donnie Darko is the Prince? C'MONNNNNNNN! Also it's being made by Disney?!?!

I will see it only because I followed PoP religiously from when it first came out (even paid $4.99 to get a craptastic scroller PoP on my phone) but I am not going in with high expectations...