PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Suggestions

select20
11-02-2009, 01:37 PM
Just looking for Suggestions. I'm a Frost Spec DK, MT of my guild and I'm looking for input. My guild is a young one, many there have never raided till joining our guild. We're currently making our way through Uludar 10(i know, can be pug'd now, but is a challenge for us), and ToC10.

I switched from Blood tanking to Frost becuase Even thought I'm better geared, a fellow Frost Spec DK tank from the guild seemed to take less spike damage than I did. Even our healers noticed it. So I switched to Frost and I don't feel as squishy.

Anyways, to the point, this post is more for peace of mind for me. I never want to be the weak link and I always try and get advice form those that are experts. Here is my armoury, is there anything I could do to improve my current gemming/enchants or talent build ?

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Eldre%27Thalas&n=Jotodk)

Thanks.

select20
11-03-2009, 12:01 PM
Bump

swelt
11-03-2009, 02:44 PM
Only little things I noted. You are using valor medal when you could be using a monarch crab. You haven't gone for glyph of howling blast (but that's a preference thing). Obviously there's quite a lot of room for your gear to improve as you get drops. You have +10 stats on chest rather than +275 health. I don't know the subtleties of frost spec, but your build seems to cover the essentials.

select20
11-03-2009, 08:44 PM
If I was to switch to Glyph of Howling Blast, which should I switch it out with?

sillypuddy
11-03-2009, 10:23 PM
your glyphs are fine the way they are icy reach and runic power mastery arent necessary talent points i have mine in acclimation and without epidemic have one into HC and MC

swelt
11-04-2009, 04:27 AM
Glyph of Howling Blast is entirely a matter of preference, but it gives some handy AOE rotation options, as well as letting you skip some frost fever refreshes. Been a while since I played frost, but I liked it at the time.