PDA

View Full Version : What Trinket should I work on getting?

Fila
11-02-2009, 09:30 AM
Ok, I finally, Finally, replaced the Crusaders Square Paldurons I thought I would be burried with last night. I picked up a new shield too and the theme of all my tank gear having BLOCK on it continues :-). Anyway its time to look for a new trinket. Any advice as which one would work best for my current gear set? Thanks in advance.

Griff
11-02-2009, 01:29 PM
Unless you're working on heroic anub, you would be better off looking for gear that didn't itemize heavily on block. Its just not that great of a stat for warriors.

You should get rid of both of those trinkets -instead use the Essence of Gossamer from the second boss in Azjol Nerub and the Black Heart from regular ToC. Grab yourself a Darkmoon card: Greatness (strength) for situations when you need more threat and use it instead of the essence.

Invest some badges in Conqeror's gear as well, it'd be an upgrade for you.

On the upside, most of your gear has proper enchants and gems except for that green gem in your hat and your glyphs look pretty good.

For your spec, you're probably not quite ready for Ulduar so gearing out in Naxx should be your focus and consequently, you'd do well to have a threat build that reaches up into arms for 3/3 deep wounds instead of a survival build like you've got now.

Fila
11-02-2009, 04:55 PM
I guess that smile should have been a frown. I was saying my luck with gear drops has been 95% block gear while great for trash, on Bosses its not so great. I would much rather have 10% more dodge and miss that damage totally than to block it and still take some damage from it.