PDA

View Full Version : My armory, am i doing it right (Prot war)

Backbreaker
10-31-2009, 11:08 PM
As the title says i was just wondering what the professionals think about my gemming and enchanting, allot of the other tanks i see running around are using PVP shoulder enchants for stamina and stam to chest and gloves and anywhere else they can stack stamina, personally i dont like going for PVP chants on PVE gear, but please tell me what gems YOU guys think would be better for me, i haven't moved into Ulduar tanking and have barely done naxx on "This" toon just because i was doing my HSC(higher school certificate srz business) so don't judge me on my gear.

any tips on what to change around in gems or spec would be much appreciated thanks in advance :D

Armory: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmourne&n=Ragebar)

if i left anything out im sorry ask me questions if u have any :D

edit: spelling sucks and i just finished my last year of high school ><

Dragaan
11-01-2009, 01:29 AM
For just starting out in ulduar (normal), your stats are okay. Once you start progressing through the harder content, you will realize why most tanks push for so much stamina on their gear (seemingly above all else). Stamina is usually your best bet and I would suggest removing the straight-up avoidance gems for straight stamina or at least hybrid stamina gems. There are numerous posts on this website explaining why stamina is the king of tanking stats.

Edit: I would also move 1 point out of focused rage and use it to fill up incite 3/3.