PDA

View Full Version : Berserking or Massacre

1stormchaser
10-31-2009, 08:05 AM
I notice a lot of Fury Warriors using Berserking on both weapons yet I remember reading a post
http://www.tankspot.com/forums/f177/41401-6th-edition-dw-fury-guide.html
stating to use Berserking and Massacre as the enchants.
I know Berserking will increase your AP by 400 for 15 secs and Massacre increases your AP 110 permenantly.
My question is, with both weapons at speeds of 3.5 (not counting any haste a player may have) Should the weapons be both enchanted with Berserking or should they be enchanted with Berserking on one and Massacre on the other?

Deathsupply
10-31-2009, 12:58 PM
Beserking is win for both weapons. Massacre was more efficent when zerking reduced armor by 25% per buff.... but that's reduced down to 5% now days... so the penalty from AttT isn't NEAR as huge. I believe it only gets calculated into your AP every 30 or so seconds... but don't quote me on that one, not 100% sure and feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. so the 5% armor debuff won't nerf your AP as long as it doesn't land on that recalculation period of 30 or so seconds....

Kintoro
10-31-2009, 03:53 PM
has that 6th edition guide been update for 3.2 at least ? I'm learning to tank could use some pointers