PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Constructive Criticism

trykk
10-31-2009, 04:23 AM
Guild is currently clearing ToC10/25, my rotation BT>WW>Cleave>Slam(when Procs)>Exe.(Rage Dump). Currently I'm pulling right around 4-4.5k DPS thru most of ToC 25, but I would like to up it. Any suggestions or criticism would be appreciated. My armory Link:

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hyjal&n=Trykk)

Rak
10-31-2009, 04:44 AM
Your gemming is random. Use the spreadsheet to figure out how you should gem. Use str or arp gems where appropriate based on that. Use str/crit in your yellow sockets. If you really want to keep an expertise gem, put it in one of your blue sockets instead of a good yellow socket. Change your meta to Relentless and put a Nightmare Tear in the blue socket on your chest, put a str/crit in the yellow socket on your chest, and get rid of the green gem for either a str or arp.

Prioritize WW over BT. Don't Slam when you can Execute, Execute is better for you. If you cap out your rage a lot you may want to fool around with desynching your weapons. A lot of people say it helps them out. I don't do it personally but if you cap constantly it should help.

Khilbron
11-01-2009, 01:00 AM
After looking at your armory after Rak's suggestions, it looks alot better, however your still about 20% behind on where you ideally would like to be with your ArP, start swapping str gems for ArP gems. With a Grim Toll you want your ArP to be around 56% since GT provides around 44% on proc. Different from Rak I only use execute when BT, and WW are on CD, and Slam hasnt proc'd. Execute doesnt provide comparable damage to your slam crits. Landsoul was nice enough to provide rotation guidelines on when to slam and when not to in the DPS spreadsheet.
Slam Guidelines
-Don't use slam passed 1.55 seconds remaining on the 1st BT.
-Use slam after WW only if slam has less than 2.55 seconds left.
-If the slam has more than 2.55 seconds, use it after the 2nd BT.