PDA

View Full Version : yet another "check out my armory and tell me what trinket to use" thread

Harmacy
10-30-2009, 11:49 PM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Vek%27nilash&n=Tailwaggle)

I know my gear isn't the best - this toon is below my shaman and priest on the priority list, and so hasn't seen the inside of anything harder than ony or ulduar 10, however I'm very serious about making the best of what I have and being the best tank I can.

I'm curious what you guys think would be a better choice for trinket - obviously the Black Heart is great, but I've been debating between the Brewfest stam trinket and the dodge trinket. On one hand 170 stamina is fantastic - on the other, I'm desperate for a cooldown besides Divine Protection (the closest thing I have is the weak self-heal that comes along with being a Draenei) but not desperate enough to glyph Hand of Salvation (I'm not good enough to get away with the threat loss... yet).

Recently I've been using the dodge trinket more often than not, just switching out for fights that are primarily magic damage (like Koralon). But I'm curious if I should switch for the stam trinket permanently?

Thanks in advance, and of course if you see anything in my gear or spec that you disagree with, please comment - I'm open to any advice or suggestion.

edit: another question, would it be worth saving up my emblems for Glyph of Indomitability? or maybe I should just cross my fingers and hope that I win Onyxia's Head one of these times

Kazeyonoma
11-01-2009, 04:37 AM
If you even titled the thread "check out my Armory..." then you should've read that armory linked threads belong in the HALP! Armory forum.

Moved.

krc
11-01-2009, 07:04 AM
If I were you I would just stick with the stamina trinket over the dodge trinket all the way, so many fights now favor EH because of magic damage and bosses that can 2 shot it is the safest thing to just stick to the 170 stamina trinket. I would save up to get the Glyph of Indomitably also, it has very high EH and the best on use in the game but I think you should first get the triumph ring before you get it.

swelt
11-01-2009, 10:48 AM
Keep all the trinkets in your bag and switch in the one that suits the next encounter best. However I would probably not want to invest in the Glyph of Indom. unless your triumph badge income is quite high - you'll probably get bigger upgrades from some of the other pieces.