PDA

View Full Version : DPS Mess

Joowa
10-30-2009, 09:15 AM
I almost never do dps anymore but lately have been asked to do so. Sooooo I have to fix something I have ignored for a long long time. :eek:

So this is me in dps setting :o

Yes it is bad.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bronzebeard&n=Joowa)

Now I am fixing the gear and I know what gems I need and most enchants but what I am stuck on is 2 things.

1. Just what to do with the fury side talent tree.
2. What enchants to go with on the 2 2-handed weapons.

Daishan12
10-30-2009, 10:06 AM
Looks like it has been a while since you've dps'd!!!!
Best enchants on weapons is beserking on both, but this is a bit pricey. Until you get something around 213++ dps you should probably just stick to +85 ap unless you're feeling flush.

Over to spec and Glyphs. I think the "best" dps spec is something like this:
Talent Calculator - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?talent#LAM00fhZhxe0V0uMeRVzAo:oMGVzo)
But tweaks for min/maxing in the raid (demo shout/commanding shout) are sometimes called for - ask your lead warrior/raid leader what he wants from you. Also 5/5 in parry is just my preference for when you accidently pull aggro, could just as easily go into tactical mastery/iron will depending on your play style.

Best thing to do (and i think there should be an instant reply to any fury questions on tankspot!) is check out Thegreatme's fury guides. they are amazing (bits are from 3.1 patch but still holds true in most cases). I'm at work so can't find the link right now. go to youtube and you'll find it easy enough.

Thegreatme
10-30-2009, 10:18 AM
here's the link to my first tutorial, like previously stated some of the info is out dated but the over all concepts are the same.
YouTube - How to Play a Fury Warrior

my personal opinion would be to not put points in improved berserker rage because what I have found from personal experience is that you eventually start using berserker rage at the wrong times and making it be on cooldown when you need it (IE, when you get feared). all in all though if you are seriously having issues managing your rage I can understand picking it up but just try to not get in the habit of relying on it because of my previously stated reason and because it is on the GCD and can screw up your rotation if used at the wrong time