PDA

View Full Version : Tank Gear Suggestions

Ligerranch
10-27-2009, 07:56 AM
Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone could provide some suggestions about upgrading my current gear for Naxx, I am mostly looking for stam since my def is pretty golden. I have researched various sites and have not found anything conclusive yet. I was also wondering if Red Sword of Courage - Item - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=37401) is any good for dual wielding with my current spec, I know I will have to change from the 2 hand talent to the dual wield talent, but other than that is it viable. Thanks everyone, and I hope that I get some good suggestions!

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blood+Furnace&n=Ligerranch)

Oranuworu
10-27-2009, 08:08 AM
Red Sword of Courage is one of the viable dw tanking swords, however dw tanking in my opinion is still not entirely viable (come 3.3 with the 1H versions of stoneskin Gargoyle it could be).

Ligerranch
10-27-2009, 11:39 AM
Red Sword of Courage is one of the viable dw tanking swords, however dw tanking in my opinion is still not entirely viable (come 3.3 with the 1H versions of stoneskin Gargoyle it could be).

Well, then what 2h weapon is viable at this point? Am I good with titansteel destroyer for Naxx?

ghromorth
10-27-2009, 12:25 PM
You are ready for naxx 10, more than ready, try getting the ring from triumph badges(heroics for like em 15 days xD). and aswell try getting t8 from badges. you wont be able to cap def for DW with your current gear

Venom Rush
10-28-2009, 12:12 AM
I'd say keep running heroics as well as the daily hc. Get all you can from badge vendors especially your t8 head piece and chest.

And get the Black Heart from normal ToC and the trinket off Hadronox in AN.

But that aside, you're ready for Naxx.

Thaak
10-28-2009, 02:18 AM
You have the wrong meta. You don't have a shield so SBV+ is a waste. you want Austere Earthsiege Diamond

ENCHANT YOUR GEAR

Level your professions, you're missing 120 free stamina because your professions aren't leveled.

ENCHANT YOUR GEAR

Get the Titanium Earthguard RingENCHANT YOUR GEAR