PDA

View Full Version : Gearing for 10m Heroic Anub

Barta
10-27-2009, 07:23 AM
Hey guys, I'm a feral main tank for a fairly small guild, and we're starting our 3rd week of ToGC 10man. The first two weeks we cleared to Anub with no issues and only a couple wipes. The first week we wiped quite a bit on Anub and didn't feel like we were making progress, but last week we really saw an improvement and I think we can get it this week.

I just wanted some input for what kind of gearing I should be doing as MT to handle the swarm in phase 3. The last two weeks, I've only been switching out my trinkets to Defender's Code and Glyph for the armor and stacking dodge cooldown (and to lose some stam for the leech).

Any other suggestions for what changes I should make? I've been wearing the armor because it works when I'm stunned, but is there merit to finding more dodge in my gear somewhere? I have several trinkets, including the two armor trinkets, 3 stam trinkets, and 2 dodge trinkets. Or nature resist? Any input would be appreciated, heres my armory:

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Crushridge&n=Barta)

felhoof
10-27-2009, 07:51 AM
Defender's Code + Glyph is a great set of trinkets for this if you're not doing the NR gear. There's not a lot of merit in dodge; you can avoid the first melee hit, but that's about it.

There is a ton of merit on using NR gear, honestly. And by 'gear' I mean enchants. It heavily reduces your damage incoming and reduces Anub's healing significantly on the MT. If you can reenchant just the head and cloak, that can make a large difference.