PDA

View Full Version : ToGC10/25 Ready?

Chappy
10-26-2009, 05:55 AM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Silvermoon&n=Chappy)

Am I ready for it?

And are there any major differences from the normal 10/25 man?

ck5uperman
10-26-2009, 06:01 AM
Stam looks good, but you parry and block seem low to me.....Still, ready for ToGC imo.

Chappy
10-26-2009, 06:27 AM
Hmmm parry and block you say aye? I was told on the server that you don't really need block? Could you explain a bit more about what I need to change? And what stats I do really need to improve? I'm trying to find out on my server Silvermoon, but everytime I ask what stats I need to improve they say something like "Spi/int or your mom" Kinda really useless.

Niian
10-26-2009, 03:39 PM
I'd say you'd be able to tank both.
True your block is a little low, but your other stats are decent. Once you start getting the tier gear you'll get more block value/rating/whatnot.
Parry is fine.

Personally I'd aim at getting a replacement for your shield asap.
You can drop of a bit of expertise too, we only need 15 without having seal up.

Other than that it looks like your upgrades will come from heroic modes and some trophies!

Breadfast
10-26-2009, 04:11 PM
Good for togc10. 25 is a stretch, but could be done.

Major differences? Things that you have to be worried about? They hit a LOT harder.

krc
10-26-2009, 05:50 PM
Honestly if you are doing ToGC I wouldn't worry about avoidance or block at all and just focus on EH since almost all things that will kill you are unavoidable or unpredictable physical burst which makes EH by far the preferred stat.

Chappy
10-27-2009, 03:12 PM
Eh... EH? What's that short for?..

And drop expertise, you mean lower it? I can't it's stuck on the gear. :)