PDA

View Full Version : Druid. What to do next?

Ambika
10-25-2009, 07:11 AM
My armory link: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Ambika)

So, atm i am running heroics for the conquest legs, however after that i am stuck for options what to do next.
Currently i am in a guild with friends - would it be best to join a raiding PvE guild to gear up even further?
Where would i be best raiding for upgrades, and are there any obtainable gear that i could get outside of raid encounters or with easy raid encounters?
I know my enchant's are weak ATM, i'm in the process of getting them :)

felhoof
10-25-2009, 07:28 AM
That's kinda an odd question, Ambika. What are your goals?

It sounds to me like you're playing WoW (or at least this toon) so that you can get more pieces of gear. If that's the case, I'd probably go spec resto or balance and try doing pvp; you'll be able to get gear faster that way. If you only want to do PvE though, there are plenty of options. You still don't have marrowstrike from heroic Trial of the Champion. You aren't using a single emblem of triumph piece of gear, I think (armory is flaky) - you are doing the heroic daily every week, right?

For easy things, try and get a PuG for ToC 10, Ony 10 and VoA 10. None should be all that hard for you, and all should have some good gear options. Shadowstrike, the helm and runed ring of binding in Ony, T9 pieces in VoA, and tons of stuff in ToC 10 for you. You shouldn't have to join a raiding guild to do that.

Ambika
10-25-2009, 07:32 AM
Thanks very much for your opinions. Yes i do not want Balance/Resto gear i already have the pvp Resto set.
My question was 'How's the best way to upgrade my current gear' - And you answered that directly :) thanks alot, again - I'll try some Onyxia/ToC 10 later on.