PDA

View Full Version : TOGC10/TOGC25, Ready or Not?

Granti
10-24-2009, 08:34 PM
K, so i've been getting alot of turndowns lately on TOGC10 Especially, now as we here are in to tanking and that kind of stuff; I'd like to ask you experienced tanks for an opinion...

Is my gear/glyphs/talents good enough for TOGC10/TOGC25, If not, Why?
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Granti)

Please help me out!

Thanks in advance

-Granti!

Lectux
10-24-2009, 09:10 PM
Imo, when you have 4.9k gearscore thats when your geared enough. apart from that wether your skill is good enough is up to u to choose =/

Aleii
10-25-2009, 04:17 AM
I successfully tanked a full clear of ToGC10 with similar/less gear than you currently have, you should be fine in terms of gear (one aside, 2% threat/10 parry is a better threat glove enchant than 15 expertise.)
I would suggest dropping Imp Revenge in favour of imp disciplines in your spec, as the current high threat rotation favours Devestate in terms of tps over Revenge. Changing TC Major/Revenge glyph to something more useful for raid tanking (Shield Wall/Last Stand for survivability, Devestate/Vigilance for threat, Taunt for relevant fights) would also see you better returns in a raid enviroment.

Kaith
10-25-2009, 04:23 AM
4.9K gearscore is WAY to much.

imo, your gear is fine for ToGC10. Only way it is different from ToC10, is that you need more timing etc. The bosses hit harder, yes. But you should be fine ;)

Breadfast
10-26-2009, 05:40 PM
Only a little bit behind me and I'm starting ToGC25!

Looks like you're g2g for togc10. Could use a little work before togc25.