PDA

View Full Version : Am i ready for ToC 10man

Gearfighter
10-24-2009, 07:21 AM
My Armory:
WoW Heroes - World of Warcraft PvE character info & ratings (http://wow-heroes.com/index.php?zone=us&server=Kel'Thuzad&name=ilumanchaos)

all i am wondering is if i am geared enough for ToC 10man, and if i do form a group, i should tell everyone to stop qq'ing and just come coz i am geared?

also any ehancing on my gear (telling me where i can get upgrades) would also be a plus, thanks :)

Kaith
10-24-2009, 07:31 AM
I took a look, i am also a DK tank(blood), and i do think you can tank it. Altho you might need some upgrades: (to get a lil better)
- you should change those guardian twilight opals with HP, since your HP is a bit on the low side for ToC10. Expertise cap is good, but you are loosing valueable HP now.
- Gloves, enchant them with +2% threat and +10 parry rating (gloves enchant - armsman)

It should work without those upgrades, altho you might find some HP problems.

ghromorth
10-24-2009, 09:21 AM
You are more than ready for ToC 10, your health is fine for 10 man.

Some improvements could b:
* Change those red gems for blues stamina gems (epic or blue) i noticed you lack one dragons eye :P use it, with stamina.
* Neck: Titan Stone Pedant (ulduar 25 random drop)
* Change chest enchant for +275 health
* Try to get t9 shoulders pants or gaunlets
* You might not need the parry and +threat enchant but be sure to get good rogues and hunters that help you with aggro.
* Get the triumph ring once you go to ToC 10
* There is no AoE in ToC so drop the howling blast glyph and change it for UA (you will need it)
* Back enchant is good but i find more atractive the +225 armor enchant(more eh)

Bovinity
10-24-2009, 10:39 AM
Your gear looks pretty much exactly where you should be to begin ToC 10. Folks might give you a hard time about it, but those are the sort of folks that expect you to overgear everything before trying it, so don't listen to em.

The folks above me really answered all the specifics, so I won't go too much into them. The Armsman enchant is really dependant on whether or not you have threat problems at all, and even if you do the +2% is probably not going to make the difference. I'd stick with the +18 stamina if it were me.

By and large though, it looks like you've got a good amount of EH built up, you've made smart gemming and enchanting choices for the most part (You've got enough HP that you can get away with the expertise gems, really.) so I see no reason why you can't be in ToC 10 right now.

Just start building up those Triumph badges. Those will be your main source of upgrades.

Gearfighter
10-24-2009, 03:25 PM
sweet as, ive taken everything in so far, and as soon as i get another JC token i am swapping one of my expertise gems for a 51 stam, then i will be doing my JC dailys very day (dont usually coz i cbf lol) to get the 30 stam epic gem, and socket that where ever i can, so i would get an increase in health around 1.4k hopefully, which would take me up to 35k hp unbuffed