PDA

View Full Version : ToC10&25

vennette
10-19-2009, 06:11 AM
I tanked ToC25 2 night's ago. Just looking for some tips on my gear/spec/glyphs. Downed the first 3 bosses. Went in with the impression I wasn't geared enough. But I did alright I suppose.

The MT spent some time with me after raid disbanded and went over positioning for twins. Got a group who's willing to bring me as an OT everyweek! Just trying to be better. Decided to drop my def chant to shield as well as armsman to gloves. Pick up the Stam enchants then replace the Gem in Sword with a 30 stam. Thinking Glyphs of Blocking, SWall, Taunt/Last Stand.

Any advice is much appreciated!

Thundergnome
10-21-2009, 09:41 AM
You are below the defense soft cap (540)... fix that before anything

Other then that, looks ok

Deathsupply
10-21-2009, 10:12 AM
capped with that 15 resilience... I would get another pair of leggings, the block and BV on those are really not that great...

I'd throw that sexy EoT ring... think it's called The Cluth of Fortification?, but yeah, that ring is currently BiS, regardless of if you lose a little stamina from switching your mark out. If you can replace the Signet later on, and still be defense minimum'ed (535 for you since you have the resil) I would for sure go that route too and use both mark and clutch.

If you happen to get The Ardent Gaurd from Anub in 10/10H, I'd roll with that so you could drop the ring safely and not have to gem for defense.

gabbu
10-21-2009, 10:14 AM
Thats not an issue because he has the resilience shoulder enchant so he is crit immune against raid bosses with 538 defense.

Everything looks great, for triumph I would go for ring first :)

vennette
10-24-2009, 04:38 PM
Alright got a fair amount of upgrades since I first posted and looking for a little more feedback. Should I put 18 Stam on my shield or Titanium plating? I'm going to be looking to get into a weekly 10Togc group. Any more critique's would be nice :). Thanks for all the help!

Griff
10-26-2009, 10:29 AM
I prefer defense for shields - +180 health just isn't a huge upgrade. Don't bother with titanium plating. I'd also take armsman over the +18 stam enchant for your mittens.

You might also want to consider a second spec for ToGC10 - improved demo shout can be a real life saver with gormok.

Try blade warding on your weapon for the avoidance.

Pick up the Boe Ulduar shield from the AH for a quick upgrade.

drae
10-26-2009, 12:53 PM
Armor to gloves. Defense to shield. imo