PDA

View Full Version : Whats your opinoin

Icarusexile
10-19-2009, 01:42 AM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&n=Icarusexile)

Hey guys 2 really quick question for you that i'd like your opinon on.

I'm currently 450/450 in engneering but i keep be told that I should retrain in Blacksmithing for the extra socket bonues. What do you guys think ?

Is it better to key bind ablities or not ?

Kuraf
10-19-2009, 05:04 AM
Engineering's main bonus is the fact that you can use "reticulated armor webbing" and get a massive armor boost in your gloves. It will improve your survivability a lot. Get rid of the parry&threat enchant on the gloves. Yours is MUCH better.

Regarding the key binding... you should keybind as much as possible but it really depends on your playstyle. We used to have a tank that didn't use mouse (weird one i know)...
Seriously, all depends on your playstyle above all. Usually having keybinds greatly improves your reaction time.

Another note:
Stabilized Eternium Scope
Diamond-cut Refractor Scope

Get rid of your gun scope and use either one of those... And unless u got threat problems I would advice you to change the weapon enchant too...

Blue
10-19-2009, 09:52 AM
I wouldn't drop Engineering. Aside from the glove armor, there's cloak enchant-yes it's parachute, but it's also 26 agi, and there's utility belt, speed boots, wormhole, Jeeves, AH-in-Dalaran, and the all important goblin jumper cables! Ok, that's kinda a joke, but your party always gets a laugh out of it...and, that's important, too!