PDA

View Full Version : Judge My Tank Set So Far

Bearrorist
10-16-2009, 11:33 PM
I've just been doing heroics really in this spec, resto is my main spec and I'm fairly new to feral (I'm sure you've seen my posts). But here's what I put together so far. I'm looking for tips on what I can improve, and how everything looks overall. I'm starting to buy the runed orbs for the Footpads of Silence and the Death-Warmed belt. Have yet to see Marrowstrike drop, which is what I was shooting for which I'd put Mongoose on I guess. I picked up Spire of Withering Dreams tonight too but didn't think it was for tanking because of the haste and the drastically lower health than the staff I'm using from heroic VH.

Armory: The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blackrock&n=Bearrorist)

Glittersmith
10-17-2009, 12:49 AM
You have quite much jewelry with Defense or Parry on them, they are less than optimal for tanking as a druid since neither of those stats benefit you much at all (parry not at all). Go and ninja some of the rogues gears or get tanking stuff without def with dodge on them.

All in all your gear looks fairly decent.

Liquidska
10-17-2009, 01:11 AM
Well, you already look like you know what you are doing to be honest. You got pretty good gear, nothing I would call stellar (and the weapon will hold you back) but everything looks to be enchanted and gem'd smartly. I would favor one of the brewfest trinkets of Brawlers Sourvinier if you were lucky enough to get one of those as well but that one varies fight to fight. If I were you I would skip the Spire and head in to ToC 10 and try to get Fordragon Blades off Anub. You are petty much there as far as gear goes. Your biggest problem will probably be threat with a weapon like that, sadly there aren't many good ways to deal with it aside from making friends with hunters. (Asuming that you are doing a correction rotation). I wouldn't worry so much about the parry thing, yes its just nothing but a wasted stat, but take what you can get. but the Royal Seal of King Llane is still a good trinket if you are going up over your Brawlers.