PDA

View Full Version : The Switch!

SixStringsXD
10-10-2009, 02:29 PM
I think it just about time (or very soon that I will be able to successfully make the switch from arms to fury. However I am a bit skeptical of this so I want to run a few thing by people before I do so.

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mug%27thol&n=S%C3%A4%C3%A4lim%C3%A4t%C3%B6n)

Obviously I will not be able to use a polearm as fury but I do have a few weapons to choose from. I have Stormedge, 2 Edge of Ruins, Edge of Agony and Ironsoul. Obviously I feel I should be using Edge of Agony since it is the most powerful weapon I have and it has a socket, but again I am unsure.

Would I be ready for this switch? And if so should I consider doing certain things (such as regemming everything with strength, getting a new ring, etc). According to rawr if I switched everything and used everything I set it up for I would have (unbuffed) - 5500 AP, 39% crit, 23% haste, 53% armor pen, 9.2% hit (with talents) and be expertise capped.

If fury really is better and I have the gear to do it, I would be interested to know. I currently pull between 5k and 6k dps regularly.

Thanks for all help!

SixStringsXD
10-11-2009, 09:18 PM
Please give me your input!

Glittersmith
10-12-2009, 03:10 AM
With your gear level you would pull higher dps if you play as fury, this do of course depend on what kind of fight it is to. I am personally waiting to get a 245 weapon before I switch to fury.

SixStringsXD
10-22-2009, 12:12 AM
Currently I am waiting to get myself an Aesirs Edge and Dual Blade to go fury and I think once that happens I should be okay but I'm still unsure.

I should have both within this next week but I'm still skeptical. That is why I come here :]

Fledern
10-23-2009, 11:29 PM
I'm a firm believer in more hit than just softcapping while playing fury. Thus i'd go with edge of agony mh / stormedge offhand.