PDA

View Full Version : What to Improve

Tjc723
10-08-2009, 07:16 PM
I pull 3k-4k depending on raid 10///25 and so forth. I was wondering because i thot my gear was good except for the fact that i cant make top 10 in my ToC10 or 25( MS prot OS fury) So when i do get a chance to DPS i try to show off but to no avail. Armory me please and tell me wat i need to improve on...... VITAEMASTER/Medivh/Alliance

i am guessing i need to gem expertise because i am not capped and wat is cap number other than that i htink my numbers stats and so forth are good

Also i have gotten new gear in past few days and insufficient funds have kept me from enchanting/glyphing my gear

Please and Thank you

Kazeyonoma
10-09-2009, 09:00 AM
1) link your armory, I know you gave the info, but if you're asking for help, you should probably make it easier on the reviewer
2) wrong forum, moved
3) expertise cap for fury is 26 expertise skill, arms is 18.

cid
10-09-2009, 09:17 PM
Your spec looks good to me. There are always negotiable points in the lower areas of the fury tree, and some people will argue that one is better than the other, but you have points in the "important" talents.

Here are a few suggestions from me...just things I see from where I'm sitting:

I wouldn't say you have "too much" hit, but you definitely need to lose those +hit gems. Last I checked, the dual-wield fury warrior cap for specials (ie yellow damage) is 164, assuming you have 3/3 Precision, which you have. Once you're at that number, you don't need to gem for +hit anymore. If you lose every single +hit gem you have on your gear right now, you'll still have enough hit rating to be capped for specials. If anything, you should be gemming for expertise instead.

That doesn't mean stop at 164, because anything after 164 hit rating still applies to your white damage. Hit rating is still a very important stat. However, once you hit 164, you should stop gemming for +hit.

You should try to get some gear that has expertise on it. You're at a little less than half of what you need. 214 expertise / 26 expertise rating, or 6.50% reduced chance for your attacks to be dodged, is where you want to be. If you have access to 10-man ToC, Victor's Call - Item - World of Warcraft (http://www.wowhead.com/?item=47725) is something you might want to pick up.

I'd go for the epic gems too, not the blue ones. Now, I realize this is your offspec we're talking about, but the epic gems really aren't that difficult to get. You'd be surprised how much honor you can grind in just a couple of hours worth of battlegrounds, and a gem is only 10k honor.

Get your shoulders enchanted. I know you said funds are a problem right now, so one option is to drop some Stone Keeper's Shards on the Wintergrasp PvP shoulder enchant until you can afford the Hodir one. Sure, it's a PvP enchant, but it's got AP, and it's tons better than nothing.

I'd trade the haste enchant on your cloak for the +22 agility enchant as well. You may not get a huge crit boost from 22 agility, but I think the small amount you'll get there outweighs the benefit from a haste enchant. Not as big of a deal, but I'd do it once you have some extra gold.

Just what I see. I know you said funds are low right now, so I tried to avoid anything super-expensive. Hopefully this helps you out some.