PDA

View Full Version : My dps is 4.5k I guess is TOO LOW

Cronaldo
10-07-2009, 10:33 AM
Can anyone tell me if 4.5k is the correct dps with the gear I have??

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=The+Underbog&gn=Chaotic+Fury&cn=Cronaldo)

Thank you very much.

NOTE: My rotation is MS every 6 seconds and then my procs priority is Execute Over power and Slam as when i dont have procs and MS in CD.

Rage dump HS.

(On trash I can put 9k Dps with bladestorm, sweeping strikes and cleave spam) buy my main concern is regarding BOSSes.

Thanks again

Kazeyonoma
10-07-2009, 10:54 AM
Hrm,

spec is a LITTLE unconventional. and I'd say 2/2 imp execute will do you more than 2/2 blood rage, imp cleave is a bit weird as well but I assume you have another warrior in raid who is giving improved shouts, or improved blessing of might from paladins.

Glyphs are fine

Gemming is a little weird, but wouldn't be game breaking.

The main thing holding you back is your weapon, and the fact that said weapon isn't an axe/polearm.

4.5k is probably respectable and depends on how many buffs you have in full raid (i assume all), your Arp is at a good level with the arp trinket, and greatness deck.

I would just blame it on your weapon mostly, find a polearm/axe asap, and go on a test dummy and work on your rotations for practice but your rotation sounds right, Rend->MS->Execute->OP->Slam/HS

Cronaldo
10-07-2009, 11:21 AM
I would just blame it on your weapon mostly, find a polearm/axe asap, and go on a test dummy and work on your rotations for practice but your rotation sounds right, Rend->MS->Execute->OP->Slam/HS

yes. I forgot to say I keep rend up always, I set my Scrolling Battle text to reproduce a .mp3 file that says "REND" "EXECUTE" or "OVERPOWER" depedning the proc or rend timeout.

Regarding shouts, yes, my bro is fury, and has improved shouts.

I was thinking in regem ALL STR. But I don't know if it worth.

And regarding the weapong, I have bad luck on CC drops :(

Thanks for ur review :)