PDA

View Full Version : Pretty low dps in raids (Arms)

Razorblade86
10-07-2009, 09:46 AM
Hello. I've been playing fury warrior for a very long time(4 years) but now i got into a raiding guild that wants me to play arms so i changed main specc.

Here is my problem: I barely get over 4k dps in the 25 man raids, if i get 4,5 i should be happy more or less. I don't wanna fail my trial on a shit thing like that. Any suggestions?

My armory:

The World of Warcraft Armory (http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&n=Babyalice)

Eravian
10-07-2009, 10:54 AM
Try to get Grim Toll instead of Pyrite Infuser, since you have about 32% armor pen as it is. Make sure you're getting your Instant Slams off whenever you can. Other than that, you'll probably need to gear up some as well - you're gear is not bad, but sitting in mainly 213-226 loot, 4k is probably about where you should be at if you're doing it more or less right. One small suggestion may be dropping a little bit of Expertise - with 2 points in Weapon Mastery, you only need 18 to hit soft cap, and you shouldn't have to worry about Parried attacks since you shouldn't be in front of the boss. You could then push some of that Expertise into strength, etc.

Razorblade86
10-07-2009, 11:38 AM
Thanks for the quick answer, aight since i havnt been playing arms before i didnt know where i approx should be dpsways, but yes im gonna try and get grim toll and also some better gear. as u prolly saw some of the items are more or less fury items so im waiting to get some upgrades for arms instead.

Eravian
10-08-2009, 11:53 AM
One slight amendment, rather than getting off instant slams (I was thinking Fury there), try to keep Rend up as much as possible, although don't renew it until after the last tick for maximum dps. Then generally prioritize your moves around Mortal Strike, Overpower, Execute, and then Slam when those are all on Cooldown.

Razorblade86
10-10-2009, 06:31 AM
Yeah i understood that aswell :). But yes im keeping rend up aswell however i dunno if there is some addon to show when the rend is about to expire, i got addon for the Tfb & SD proccs.