PDA

View Full Version : Hmm... which way to go?

Eravian
10-06-2009, 02:26 PM
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kirin+Tor&n=Eravian)

My armory link is above. Specifically regarding Triumph badges, what do people think would be the next thing to pick up to improve my overall set? I grabbed the 232 shoulders for the expertise (my guild can do 10-man Normal, but we've been having attendance issues for 25-man content as of late :-( ), and grabbed the Blades of the Sable Cross because they're awesome. The legs came from VoA, and I'll probably just get the gloves from there as well.

The Clutch of Fortification is an obvious choice, since it's pretty much BiS for rings right now, but seeing as my Expertise is now a bit under-cap, would it be better to save up the 75 for the Faceplate of the Honorbound? Grabbing Mark of the Relentless (which I haven't seen drop yet - honestly the druid legs and the shammy shoulders are the only two things the Faction Champs have dropped for me in 5 man Heroic ToC) and replacing my Sand-Worn Band will put me back to Expertise cap, though, so I'm being indecisive...

...on a related note, seeing as I already have lots of hit, and need Expertise more, should I bother picking up the Gloves of the Royal Watch? They're better EH, but the itemization on them isn't as ideal for my set the way it is now. Let me know what you think.

Eravian
10-07-2009, 08:16 AM
Hmm... I may have answered my own question. I think I'll probably buy the Faceplate of the Honorbound as my next purchase. It's just too nice a piece and carries to much expertise to pass up for long. Plus the T9 chestpiece is well itemized, so I can use that until I can get the Towering Monstrosity. The ring is very nice, and I'll get it eventually, but I may as well get the spendy 75 badge helm out of the way first. :-P

...lol... is there a way to mark one as answered if no one replied to it?