PDA

View Full Version : Okay for TOC10?

Switchback
10-05-2009, 01:13 PM
Hello all. To start with, here is my armory link:
The World of Warcraft Armory (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azuremyst&n=Switchback)

I just returned to WoW after a 3 month break last week. I'm looking to get into some guild TOC10 runs. According to WoW Heroes and Be Imba I should be okay but I'm curious from those with experience if I am or not. Yes I know I am basically Naxx25 geared as I didn't get to raid much Ulduar before my break. Besides the trinkets I have equipped, I have the other 170 stam from brewfest, the Valor Medal, Defender's Code and my Indestructible Alchemist's stone (75 Stam/50 Dodge). Am I good for ToC10 or do I need to grind some heroics for some of the new badge gear? I also plan to get the crafted belt (Indestructible Plate Girdle) but not sure if that will happen before this weeks run. Thanks for any feedback.

Griff
10-05-2009, 02:25 PM
You're at about the bottom end of where I'd want to see a tank for ToC - if you've got a strong healing team, you can probably hack it.

You should definitely be grinding heroics, both for triumph gear and the conq pieces that are still solid upgrades for your current set. I also wouldnt' sneeze at Ulduar 10 runs as you've got the gear for it and you'll find some solid upgrades there as well.

Switchback
10-06-2009, 04:02 PM
Thanks for the reply Griff. I may have misspoke as I know I definitely can benefit from badge/ulduar/TOC5 gear and plan to work on those...was just wondering if I could make it as is so I could start getting into those runs versus having to wait another week or two. Thanks again.